Roasting Room Productions, LLC is offering a unique opportunity to utilize our room and be a supporting partner in bringing regional and national live music to our hometown.
We're currently offering two packages that will get your company aligned with ours:
- $1000 Quarterly Partnership Package -
(Maximum 10 Partnerships available)
• A private party booking* at the Roasting Room hosted by you for your company or potential clients
- Rental fee waived ($500 value)
- 50% off catering for the first booking
- Live entertainment (optional): fee waived for band booking and sound production** ($250 value)
• Custom, hand-made barrelhead with your company logo on display in the Roasting Room (800+ monthly direct impressions)
• $100 in complimentary tickets per month
• Social media ad via Facebook and Instagram (20,000+ monthly reach)
• A listing (with links) on our Partners page for the duration of your Partnership
• Your logo on our Full page print advertisement in The Lake and The Hall magazine, with an over 800 direct mailing reach per month and growing.
• A mention on our weekly podcast "Roasting Room Sound Board"
• The knowledge that your company has supported bringing art and culture to our rapidly growing area
* subject to availability.
**band fee not included.
...Not a fan of long-term commitment, but want to see what we're all about from an advertising standpoint? Enter:
- $1000 FEATURED SHOW PARTNER -
(Available for Select Shows)
Be a presenting partner to a featured show and receive:
• Company logo on:
- official show poster, prominently displayed in the Corner Perk (10,000 monthly impressions) for a month leading up to the show date
- wristbands, which each ticket holder will wear for the entirety of the show
- show link on website, prominently displayed at the top of the show page
• 8 of the best seats in the house (8 complimentary tickets with table to your show)
• Social media ad via Facebook and Instagram the week of the show (7,000+ reach)
• A short commercial featuring your logo/contact information immediately prior to the start of the featured show
• The knowledge that your company has supported bringing art and culture to a rapidly growing area
Ready to join us? Start by filling in the form below.